MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER ICE CREAM SANDWICH COOKIES
Something cold for the sweet tooth this summer.
- 125ml butter
- 250ml all purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 125ml castor sugar or coconut sugar
- 125 ml macadamia nut butter
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 extra large egg
- Mix the butter, flour, castor sugar, macadamia nut butter, baking soda, baking powder and salt together until smooth Add the egg and mix until combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Press the dough into a ball, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Divide the dough into balls, roll in between your hands and place onto a greased baking tray. Lightly dust a fork with a little flour and press down onto each dough ball.
- Bake the biscuits for 12–15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Set aside on a cooling rack to cool.
scoop balls of ice cream onto half of the biscuits and sandwich together with the remaining biscuits. Serve immediately.