Prep time: 10mins Total time: 10mins
Super tasty hummus that's the perfect dip for your apple, crackers, carrots even dried fig!
- 3 tbs of your favorite nutbutter
- 1-2 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 7 tbs water
- 1 can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tbs paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped nuts for topping, if desired
1. Mix the nutbutter, oil, lemon juice, water, chick peas, paprika and salt and pepper to food processor or blender. Pulse until thick and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Serve hummus with snacks of your choice.
This dip works perfectly with fresh fruit, carrots, crackers, dried figs or spooned straight out of the bowl!