Carrot Cake Balls
- 1 cup rolled oat
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pecan flour
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 4 tablespoon almond macadamia or cinnamon macadamia nut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (if you did not use cinnamon macadamia nut butter)
- 1 cup dates soaked in hot water, drained
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
In a food processor add all the ingredients.
Process until it comes together and form a ball. You may have to stop the food processor each 30-45 seconds to scrap down the side of the bowl with a spatula. Process again until it form a consistent raw cake batter.
Using your hands take small portion of batter and shape carrot cake balls by rolling the batter between your hands. Each balls should be approximately the size of a small apricot.
Place each balls onto a tray covered with parchment paper.
You can enjoy the balls straight away or refrigerate the balls for 1 hour to harden a little bit.
Store until 2 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.